- Package Dimensions : 8.31 x 3.31 x 0.94 inches; 1.76 Ounces
- Item model number : 1385198
- Date First Available : November 15, 2013
- Manufacturer : School Specialty
- ASIN : B00FGDS3RS
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
- #151,347 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #5 in Dialysis Supplies
10′, 50′ and 100′ rolls of seamless cellulose membrane for dialysis investigations. Diameter reflects size when flat.
From The Manufacturer
Frey Science Supplies
- Scientific Models
- Science Experiment Kits
- Curriculum Modules
- Science Videos
- Microscope Slides
- Lab Investigation Kits
- And More!
Frey Scientific Dialysis Tubing
Science is about more than just meeting standards or adopting practices. It’s about unlocking knowledge, developing critical thinking, and exposing students to studies and practices that can change the world. Demonstrate the principles of osmosis, diffusion and pedisis in your Biology class with dialysis tubing from Frey Scientific. Science resources offered by Frey promote scientific inquiry, literacy and achievement.
- Frey is a proprietary brand of School Specialty – We believe that given the right environment, every child can flourish
- An excellent addition to your elementary or high school STEM classroom
- Tubing measures 100 feet long x 1 inch wide
Why Choose Frey Scientific?
What We Do
We develop high quality, educator approved science education products, supplemental curriculum, lab equipment and STEM solutions that advance effective learning.
Why We Do It
We believe that the best way to master science is by doing science. Hands-on experimentation prepares students for real world applications.
How We Do It
We have a dedicated team of science education specialists who partner with a network of teachers in order to understand and adapt to your needs in the classroom and beyond.
|Frey Scientific LED Digital Microscope||Frey Scientific Analog Ceramic Stirrer||Frey Scientific Vinegar, White, 500 mL, Lab Grade|
|Ideal for Home and Classroom Use||Classroom Only||Classroom Only||Classroom Only|
|Scientific Advantage||Exploration and Discovery||Experimentation Accuracy||Experimentation and Discovery|