- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : June 20, 2020
- Manufacturer : Wanlecy
- ASIN : B07N5XMGZM
- Best Sellers Rank: #237,748 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #50 in Lab Benchtop Centrifuges
If you receive products that are missing accessories (metal pipes), please contact our customer service team in time. We will reissue for you in time.
The main technical indicators:
Maximum speed: 4000r/min
Centrifugal force: 2770xg
Capacity: 50ml * 6
Special use requirements should be explained.
1. After working for a period of time, the temperature of sample may rise by 5-15℃. And you’d better not keep the machine running more than 30 minutes at a time.
2. Please empty the centrifugal tubes evenly before working, working 1-2 minutes at the maximum speed, the begin to work if there is no problem.
3. Please clean the tube and rotor after using and put down the cover to avoid the pollutant and dirt.
4. Please open the cover and dry the tube before you are going to use when the centrifuge has not been used for a long time.
5. Do not touch the rotor while it is running.
6. Do not move the machine while it is running.
7. Do not operate the machine if the rotor is not stably loaded.
8. Please ask the technician to solve the problem if the wire and plug are damaged or electric appliances are in trouble.
9. The value of rated parameters of the power plug offered by the consumer should be more than that machine and it should have well earth connection.
10. Keep it away from high temperature things.
11. Do not clean the machine with metal material instead of soft cloths with alkali solution.
12. Do not use the machine directly in the sunlight.
13. Pull out the plug from the socket before changing the fuse.
14. Prevent it from strong collision.
15. Keep it out of reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.