- Product Dimensions : 9.29 x 4.21 x 7.04 inches; 2.56 Pounds
- Date First Available : September 11, 2020
- Manufacturer : GTSONIC
- ASIN : B08HSXD591
Best Sellers Rank:
- #260 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #4 in Lab Ultrasonic Cleaners
- #15 in Lab Instruments & Equipment
GTSONIC-F5 43kHZ Home Use Ultrasonic Cleaner
GT-F5 43kHZ Home Use Ultrasonic Cleaner is a new designed beautiful model, which is generous 20 oz (600ml) capacity, good enough for cleaning dirty jewelry, eyeglasses, watches, utensils and more. Digital display with 5 preset cleaning cycles , default 3 mins auto shut off. Ultrasonic sound waves with 43,000 Hz for a deep and gentle clean.
- Ultrasonic Power:43KHz
- Capacity:600ml. Output Power:35W
- To clean:
- Jewelries: necklace, rings, earrings, bracelets, etc.
- Glasses and timepieces: eyeglasses, watch chains, waterproof watches etc.
- Commodities: shaver heads, razor blades, dentures, combs, toothbrushes, etc.
- Metal articles/Dishware: the watch parts, coins, spoons, forks, etc.
- Classic and practical design for family use,Easy to operate & LCD screen.
- Digital display with 5 preset cleaning time cycles (180s, 280s, 380s, 480s, & 90s) allows you to chose according to different contamination of different objects
- Generous 20 oz (600mL) capacity
- Comes with basket, watch holder and cleaning cloth
- Anti-overflow design tank for safe use
- Noise-free mode of operation
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Cleaning Basket
- Instruction Manual
What is an ultrasonic cleaner?
GT-F5 Professional Ultrasonic Cleaner is a good maintainer for your jewelry, watches, eyeglasses and other objects that can be cleaned. Simply fill the tank with water, the high frequency pressure (sound) waves up to 43KHZ agitate the liquid to achieve the cleaning effect, which can penetrates blind holes, cracks, and recesses to thoroughly clean the contamination that can not be cleaned by your hand operation.
So, when you place your jewelry or a dirty object in your portable ultrasonic machine, cavitation happens near it. The implosion event happening around your jewelry or the dirty object will produce a vacuum action by creating a tiny pressure wave (about one-tenth of the size of the bubble). These waves then go deep into the nook and cranny of your item, breaks up or dislodges the dirt, grime, oil, and other foreign particles on your item and gently lift them away. This process will not cause any scratching or destroy on your items.