- Product Dimensions : 0.5 x 0.3 x 0.1 inches; 0.85 Ounces
- Item model number : LVA001US
- Date First Available : March 4, 2020
- Manufacturer : Labvida
- ASIN : B085G6R6Y9
Best Sellers Rank:
Low Form Glass Beaker
- Low form glass beakers, with spout, marking spot and printed graduation.
- Reusable and solid quality, high temperature resistance, perfect chemical resistance, good thermal stability.
- Material:3.3 Borosilicate Glass material which could withstand repeated standard autoclave cycles of 121°C at 15 psi for 5 minutes, meet ASTM E960 (Standard Specification for Laboratory Glass Beakers).
- Generally,Beakers are not used as measuring instrument.
- The water on the outer wall of the beaker should be wiped clean before heating the beaker.
- We recommend that when the liquid is heated in the beaker, it should not exceed 2/3 of the volume of the beaker.
- When heating corrosive liquids, in order to avoid the liquid splashing on skin, we recommend using watch glass lids.
- In order to prevent the beaker from being cracked during stirring, the glass rod must not touch bottom or wall of the beaker when dissolving substance with a glass rod.
Borosilicate glass 3.3 material, with spout for clean pouring
White enamel graduations and labeling field, high durability, easy to read and mark.
Used for strring,mixing and heating liquids in laboratories
Labvida Scientific is a family owned and operated worldwide manufacturer of laboratory plasticware, glassware and bench-top equipment. As a scientific instrument manufacturer, Labvida has a good team with strong technical, and dedicate professional support and service to scientific research workers.