- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.55 x 3.35 x 6.3 inches; 3.97 Pounds
- Item model number : MI0102003
- Date First Available : June 29, 2016
- ASIN : B01HQ0JPOI
Best Sellers Rank:
- #23,050 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #12 in Lab Stirrers
What are included in the package?
- 1 x Lab hotplate
- 1 x PT1000 Sensor (Stainless steel)
- 1 x Magnetic Stir Bar (φ8.5*50mm)
- 1 x Screwdriver (Safety Temperature Setting)
- 1 x US Power Charger (110V)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x FAQ
5 Inch LED Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer- Lab Quality Control
Excellent Features for FOUR E’S SCIENTIFIC Magnetic Hotplate
- Accuracy and Fast Heating You can Trust: Max 280°C. PT1000 external temperature sensor control accuracy of 0. 5°C.
- Powerful Stirring Performance: Max 5L stirring capacity and speed range of 50-1500rpm.
- High Safety Equipment: PID controller ensures safe heating of the liquid with overheating protection.
- Long-lasting equipment: Brush DC motor is maintenance-free and ensures a long lifetime. Continually run for 168 hours.
- Freedom from Error: Each lab hot plate is Strictly quality inspected.
- Fully enclosed housing corrosion protected electronic components and reduces the risk of liquid splashing into the equipment
- Built-in PID controller that ensures fastest heat-up times while preventing an overtemperature situation of your sample
5 Inch Magnetic Stirrer Specifications
|Speed Range||100-1500 rpm|
|Heating Temp Range||Room Temp-280℃/536°F|
|Max Stirring Quantity||5 liter|
|Safety Temp Setting||50-320°C (120°F-608°F)|
|Control Accuracy with PT1000||±0.1°C|
|Temp Display Accuracy||±0.1°C|
|Hot Surface Warning||50°C/120°F|
|Heating Output Wattage||600W|
|Motor Type||DC Motor|
|Voltage||100-120V (Not Support for 220V)|
|Set-up Plate Dimention||φ135mm(5 inch)|
|Whole Stirrer Dimention||26.8×16×8.5cm/10.55×6.3×3.3inch|
Why Use Ceramic Coating?
- Thin layer of ceramic coating for a chemical and scratch resistant heating surface. Allows for immediate heat conduction and optimum heat transfer.
- Stainless steel center for high thermal conductivity
Stainless Steel with Ceramic Coated
Safety Temperature Setting
Safety Tmp Range: 50-320℃/122°F-608°F； Initial safe temperature is 320℃/608°F.
Hot Safe Warning: 50℃/122°F
A HOT warning will be displayed to avoid burns when the residual temperature of the panel reaches 50°C/122°F
External PT1000 temperature probe
Automatically identifies temperature sensor PT1000 and transfer to PT1000 operation mode when plug in.
widly used in the lab, school, workshop or home. Such as home brewing, wine-making, yeast mixing, e-juice, home chemistry, aromatherapy, essential oils.
Hot Plate with Stirrer Experimental Test Data
Notes for Scientific Hot Plate
1. Accuracy Temperature Control Notes :
- The included external sensor must plug in if you’re using it and need any amount of heating precision. FOUR E’S SCIENTIFIC stirring hotplate’s temperature accuracy is ±0.1℃.
2. Fast Heating & Boiling Notes :
- To boil the liquid fast, adjust to temperature to the max without plugging the probe sensor, then speed the heating with the max power.
- The highest temperature is decided by the boiling point of the liquid. The boiling point of water is 100℃, no matter how long the digital hot plate heating, the highest temperature is close to 100℃.
- If requiring a high temperature above 100℃, we suggest a smaller capacity under 500ml liquid to heat. 500ml water can be boiling to 100℃ from room temp in about 1 hour.
- Covering the flask to speed the heating.
- If requiring high capacity liquid to heat to high temperature at the same time, 7inch magnetic stirrer B08ZN8WDXD recommend for you.
For any product issues, please refer to our Manual and FAQ which are included in the package, or send you questions directly to us.