- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8.86 x 3.54 x 5.71 inches; 3.53 Pounds
- Date First Available : September 14, 2020
- Manufacturer : Wanptek
- ASIN : B08HYK2ZW3
Best Sellers Rank:
- #4,783 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #3 in Lab Power Supplies
- #4 in Life Science Supplies
WANPTEK DPS310U is a high-precision adjustable switching DC voltage regulated power supply, which can display voltage, current and power at the same time. Compared to conventional linear power supplies, our DC power supplies are more compact and lighter, with higher precision and efficiency.The product is widely used in mobile phone repair, computer repair, schools and production line, which is popular among users. It is designed for laboratory and industrial use.
Input voltage 115V/230V can be switched to meet your needs.
- Input power: AC 230V/115V±10%; 50Hz/60Hz
- Output power：0~30V, 0~10A, 150W
5V/3.6A USB Interface & Short-circuit alarm
USB fast-charging function, supports multiple fast-charging protocols, easy to charge mobile phones, batteries,etc.
The power supply will sound an alarm when there is a short circuit, which makes the power supply safer.
- Display accuracy: 0.5% ±3 words
- Display resolution: voltage 0.01V, current 0.001A
- Line Regulation: 0.1%±3mV
- Load regulation: 0.2%±3mV
- Working temperature: 0℃～40℃ R.H.<80%
- Storage temperature: -10℃～70℃ R.H.<70%
- Ripple and noise: ≤0.5% Vp-p
- Protection mode: current limit protection, short-circuit alarm stop output, automatic recovery.
High-precision four-digit display
High-precision four-digit display, which can simultaneously display the values of voltage, current and power.
USB Quick charging Interface
The USB output on the power supply allows you to quickly charge your mobile phone or other devices with a USB port.
Temperature-controlled intelligent fan
The power supply adopts temperature-controlled intelligent fan for excellent heat dissipation, extended fan life and effective noise reduction.
- Please determine the required input voltage of the machine: 230V±10% 50Hz; 115V±10% 60Hz.
- Please connect the “+” and “-” poles correctly to avoid damage to the power supply and the “+” and “-” poles of the power supply.
- Please use it in the place where the ambient temperature is lower than 40°C. The exhaust fan is located at the back of the power supply, which should leave enough space for heat dissipation.
- Please store the power supply in a dry, well-ventilated place, such as long-term storage, should be unplugged from the power cord.