- Package Dimensions : 11.75 x 11 x 8.25 inches; 3.75 Pounds
- Date First Available : July 30, 2021
- Manufacturer : Cekegon
- ASIN : B09BJG6W41
- Best Sellers Rank: #126,676 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #27 in Lab Benchtop Centrifuges
What is the electric lab centrifuge?
It is a centrifugal separation experimental instrument, has a maximum capacity of 6 x 20ml and a maximum speed of 4000rpm, which using the rotating centrifugal force to separate the substances in the solution into layers. and it has low speed regulation and timing functions, and has the advantages of stable operating, Light weight, beautiful appearance, low temperature rising, highly use efficiency and wide applicability.
We respect all customers, our product inspected strictly before shipped, best quality and reliable service, please do not worry the sales service after buying!!
The 6x20ml Centrifuge Machine has four non-slipped rubbers, which can keep stable and quiet during working, it will not jump around, a bell signal to indicate that the operation has finished, please keep an eye on your time setted.
there are crannies of heat dissipation at the bottom of the centrifuge machine, which can cool down the temperature, super safe and effective, it can be use for a long time.
Waterproof and easy to clean
It is super easy to clean after using, you just need wipes, waterproof material can keep dry.
Do you know?
1. Put the machine on a level table and keep the working room clear, dry and ventilated. Indoor temperature 5- 32℃, Open the power supply and make sure the indicator lamp is light.
2. Open the cover of the machine, clear the rotor and container.
3. Put the test tube (with same weight) into the machine.
4. Put down the cover of the machine .
5. Adjust the timer and speed as your requirement.
6. clean it after using.
Note: Before you are going to stop the work, you should adjust the governor to “0” first.
The model: 900-2
Maximum speed: 4000rpm/min
timing: 60 minutes
Max centrifugal force: 2086xg
Net weight: 1.7kg
Procuct Size: 23cm*25.8cm*17cm
There are no reviews yet.