- Package Dimensions : 8.11 x 4.65 x 1.06 inches; 6.46 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 A batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 5, 2022
- Manufacturer : Sanctuary Industries LLC
- ASIN : B09T6274DQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,272 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #15 in Pond Test Kits & Thermometers
Drinking Water Testing
Know instantly if your drinking water is within the safe 40ppm range. If the display turns red, the water is over the 40ppm recommended safe range. This feature is also useful for testing your Reverse Osmosis filtration system. If the display turns red, it’s time to change the filters!
Pools, Spas, & Hot Tubs
Not only can you test the pH of your pool or spa water, owners of salt water pools will also find the TDS and EC functions useful for calculating salinity.
Hydroponic and Aeroponic Growers
Whether you’re just getting started in hydroponics, or you’re a pro, this meter set gets the job done. The high accuracy, simple design, and bright display make these meters easy to use in a bright grow room setting.
Making Alkaline Water
The pH meter will instantly let you know if you have achieved the 8.8ph level recommended for “Alkaline Water.” You can experiment with the various ways of making alkaline water, or simply test the alkaline water that you’ve purchased! If you already own a water alkalizer, you can test the water it produces with this meter set.