- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 11.54 x 6.65 x 4.96 inches; 4.12 Pounds
- Item model number : NP6005
- Date First Available : September 24, 2018
- Manufacturer : NaviTech
- ASIN : B07JVS3G9Z
- Country of Origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
- #544 in Computer Power Supplies
Naweisz DC Power Supply Variable is single channel output power supply, small-sized and lightweight, features high accuracy, reliability. It is a great tool for scientific research, product development, widely used in automotive battery, telephone exchange communication, electronic repair etc.
Bright Green Led Display
Precision and accurate with 3 digit display reaches to 100mv,10mA that easy to read.
Coarse and fine adjustments knob designed ,and easy for you to adjust your desired value.
Compact Design & Lightweight
It’s designed in small size 226*82*138mm, and weight only about 2.95lb. very easy to carry .
- High quality circuit board and fine workmanship make the DC power supply stable and high reliability.
- It’s built-in cooling fan with thermo-sensor and TWO heat sinks used will keep the power supply cool,noise reduced and life prolonged.Perfect limit current protection, thermal protection, voltage overload protection, short-circuit protection.
|Input voltage||110VAC±10% 60Hz|
|Display resolution: voltage||0.1V, current 0.01A|
|Operating environment||32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C), and humidity: ≤80%|
|Storage environment||temperature 14°F-158°F(-10°C~70°C), and humidity: ≤80%|
|CC& CV Mode||When you connect the load two things can happen: (1)The load requires more current than the maximum you set. (2)The load requires at most the maximum current you set. In the first case the PSU become a current source: the current is limited to what you set and voltage drops accordingly, that’s CC for you. In the second case what is costant is the voltage, so that’s CV.|