- roduct details
- Product Dimensions : 4.45 x 4.45 x 2.36 inches; 10.41 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : Fluted Filter
- ASIN : B0819VKRJ5
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #111,996 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #32 in Qualitative Lab Filter Paper
GRADE 1, 2, 4 STANDARD Qualitative Filter Paper
Equivalent to Whatman grade 1, 2, 4, these laboratory filter paper are used for a broad range of filtration when you need to separate a solid or precipitate from the filtrate.
Made from high alpha-cellulose cotton, these standard lab filter are not intended for ashing.
Depending on the grades, these filters have many applications, for example:
- science : From clean-up of insoluble liquids to routine clarification of suspension
- food : From solid foodstuffs separation and liquid extraction to fat content determination
- beverage : From filtration of musts, pulps and syrups to malt analysis
- agriculture : From soil pre-filtration to analysis
- environment : From monitoring of fast flowing exhausts to smoke pollutionCOARSE TO HIGH RETENTION
Retains fine, medium and coarse precipitates depending on grade used, for example:
- Grade 1 : Metal Sulfates (Pb, coarse form of Ba and Ca)
- Grade 2 : Metal Sulfides (Cd, Ni, Zn, Fe, Pb, Mn, Ag, As)
- Grade 4 : Metal hydroxides (Al, Cr, Fe, Mg) , Be Oxide
- paper : pure cotton cellulose
- flow : slow, medium, fast
- retention : 5~10, 10~15, 20~25 μm (fine, medium, coarse)
- speed : 15~20 s (10ml DIN 53137)
- size : ⌀ 110 mm
- thickness : 140-160 μm
- weight : 86 g/m²
- ash : 0.1%
- qty : 300 discsPLAIN-DISCS
These Flat Discs are suitable for gravity and Buchner low suction vacuum filtration.
The same affordable filters are also available funnel-ready prefolded or prepleated.EQUIVALENCE & SIZE
See the cross-reference table and size diagrams in the photos to choose the appropriate reference and diameter of your circles.