- Product Dimensions : 7.09 x 7.09 x 2.36 inches; 1.54 Pounds
- Item model number : WR-W08
- Date First Available : September 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : MAXLAPTER
- ASIN : B07X6T1T4K
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #36,113 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #16 in Lab Microscope Slides
- #321 in Lab Consumables
MAXLAPTER microscope biological slides are a set of beautiful prepared slides. They are high-quality and accurately stained slides, using high-quality optical glass, the specimen is clear and bright, easy to focus the microscope under different magnifications, and can provide clear images . All slides are carefully marked for easy reference and arranged in a box with a card slot.
- Storage Box: To prevent breakage and ease storing. Each slide has a separate card slot, which is used to fix the section and prevent the section from rubbing or breaking. The plastic box has a built-in sponge to prevent any damage during transportation or movements.
- Labels: Provide clear specimen identification, every slide has information labels on one side.
- Slide List: Keep slides organized and easy to find. Label list under the sponge, making it easy to find the one you’re looking for.
- Anti-scratching Edge: The edge of each slide has been carefully polished and wrapped, not sharp to prevent scratches.
- Safe Shatterproof Package: This set of microscope slides is made of glass, and we wrapped a thick air-cushioned protective cover around the storage box to minimize damage during transportation.
View from compound microscope
This microscope slides are a set of high-quality prepared slides, including plant, insect, animal, human tissue and cell six types and various interesting contents. Children can find a lot of fun in it. It is suitable for students’ science classes, kids family early education, amateur research and observation, and adult laboratory research. Suitable for class teaching, but also suitable for all kinds of biology lovers.
Note: The pictures of the specimens shown above are real photos taken under the electron microscope.
100PCS Microscope Slides List
- 1 Young Root of Broad Bean C.S. 2 Zea Root Tip L.S. 3 Root of Gossypium hirsutum C.S. 4 Radish root C.S. 5 Lower epiderm of leaf of Vicia faba W.M.
- 6 Rapeseed flowers C.S. 7 Lower epiderm of Tradescantia reflexa leaf W.M. 8 Orange peel sec 9 Sunflower Stem L.S. 10 Amaranth Stem L.S.
- 11 Pine Stem C.S. 12 Pumpkin Stem C.S. 13 Zea Stem C.S. 14 Sunflower Stem C.S. 15 Rice Stem C.S.
- 16 Wheat Stem C.S. 17 Tilia Stem C.S. 18 Capsicum peel W.M. 19 Apical bud L.S. 20 Leaf of Jasminum nudiflorum T.S.
- 21 Leaf of Ligustrum lucidum T.S. 22 Cotton Leaf C.S. 23 Pine Leaf C.S. 24 Leaf of Nerium indicum T.S. 25 Nostoc commune W.M.
- 26 Flower of Capsella bursa-pastoris W.M. 27 Sunflower Leaf C.S. 28 Sago cycas Leaf C.S. 29 Pittosporum tobira Leaf C.S. 30 Lilium Leaf C.S.
- 31 Fern leaf Sec. 32 Root tip of Allium cepa L.S.(mitotic division) 33 Onion Epidermis W.M. 34 Matuer anther of Lilium T.S. 35 lily Pollen W.M.
- 36 Pollen germination W.M. 37 Luffa Pollen W.M. 38 Three types of Bacteria Smear 39 Yeast Smear 40 Mushroom sec
- 41 Zea Seed L.S. 42 Wheat Seed C.S. 43 Pine Cone-Female L.S. 44 Pine Young Staminate, Cone L.S. 45 Pine pollen W.M.
- 46 Spirogyra W.M. 47 Chlamydomonas W.M. 48 Letter “e” W.M. 49 Euglena W.M. 50 Paramecium W.M.
- 51 Drosophila W.M. 52 Antenna of butterfly W.M. 53 Planaria T.S. 54 Taenia Pisiformis Section 55 Male worm C.S.
- 56 female worm C.S. 57 Hirudo T.S. 58 Earthworm C.S. 59 Cyclops W.M. 60 Daphnia W.M. 61 Mouthpart of Honeybee W.M.
- 62 Housefly Mouth Parts W.M. 63 Male mosquito mouthparts W.M. 64 Female mosquito mouthparts W.M. 65 Cockroach mouthparts W.M.
- 66 Human Blood Smear 67 Skeletal muscle T.S.and L.S. 68 Oral epithelial cells W.M. 69 Bone cell sec. 70 Small Intestine Section
- 71 Dragonfly leg w.m. 72 House Fly Leg W.M. 73 Mosquito Leg W.M. 74 Honeybee Foreleg w.m. 75 Pollen-carrying leg of Honeybee W.M.
- 76 House Fly Wing W.M. 77 Butterfly Wings Ocales W.M. 78 Dragonfly Wings W.M. 79 Honeybee Wings W.M. 80 Locusts Wings W.M.
- 81 Mosquito Wings W.M. 82 Honeybee antenna W.M. 83 Fly Antenna W.M. 84 The butterfly leg W.M. 85 Mosquito Larva W.M.
- 86 Locusts testis T.S. 87 Ant W.M. 88 Aphis W.M. 89 Oyster gill C.S. 90 Fish gill C.S.
- 91 Fish Scales W.M. 92 Fish Blood Smear 93 Skin of Fish Sec. 94 Testicle of Fish Sec. 95 Ovary of Fish Sec.
- 96 Frog Epidermic Cell Section 97 Frog blood Smear 98 Bird feathers W.M. 99 Chicken blood Smear 100 Cockscomb C.S.
Microscope slide specimen category:
- WM (W.M.): Whole Mount (Entire Specimen or Organism)
- LS (L.S.): Longitudinal Section. A section cut lengthwise. Cut parallel to the longitudinal axis.
- CS (C.S.): Cross-Section. Such as a thin wafer of an Earthworm. Cut perpendicular to the longitu dinal axis.
- TS (T.S.): Transverse. An alternative name for cross-section.
- Sec: Section Sm/Smear: Smear
- Sq: Squashed preparation